Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, February 19

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: all food
Foods I'd like to avoid: tomatoes 
My favorite things to learn: 
My favorite color: purple, red, blue
My best friends are: Khira, Cailey, Josh, Vance, G, Gracie, Alli, Kirsten
My favorite games to play: Apples to Apples
My favorite books: John Green books 
My favorite movies or TV shows: That 70's Show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Wayne's World
My favorite holiday: Fourth of July and Halloween 
Things I do well: Tell jokes 
Things I need to practice more: Not speaking everything that is on my mind 
My favorite place to go: Venice Beach 
My favorite family activities: Going to the movies 
My favorite thing to do outside: Penny board 
My favorite chore: lol
My least favorite chore: all of them
What I want to be when I grow up: Beyonce 
A place I want to visit: Europe 
My favorite part of the year: Spring/Summer time 
My favorite part of each day: The time before I go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment