Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday, January 20

Tell me all about your 3 day weekend! Share photos.

    On Friday I went to DQ with some friends. We ate some ice cream....I guess you could say it was chill. On Saturday I went to the mall with my friend and then we visited my other friend at his work at Subway and then we took his mustang and drove around listening to music. On Sunday my other friend and I listened to RTJ2 and we went to Savers and I bough a camo jacket for five dollars and then we went to Vintage Stock so I bought That 70's Show season 4. We visited my friend at subway again so that was cool. On Monday three of my friends and I went to the mall again and then we went to Guitar Center which was cool and then we went to Savers again and then this taco place called Fuzzy's which was a disappointment. That's what I did. 

       


No comments:

Post a Comment